The LAAE mission is to unite individuals in various organizations for common activities, to advocate in the society the idea of lifelong learning and to develop the learning opportunities.
We base our activities on:
- The openness to new ideas, initiatives and experience.
- Responsible and benevolent team work.
- Productivity, i.e. accomplishing tasks according agreed time and standard.
The Goals of the Association are:
- To unite the Lithuanian adult educators and the organizations working in this field for common activities.
- To develop adults ability to participate actively in their professional and public life.
- To develop self-education needs among adults.
- To represent the interests of adult educators both in Lithuania and abroad.
The Priorities of our Activities are:
- Advocating the idea of lifelong learning and public education.
- Regional policy.
- Strengthening partnership and lobbying.
- Disseminating experience and information.
- Improving the image of the organization.
Forms of Activities:
- Seminars and conferences.
- International projects.
- Collecting and disseminating information.
- Acting as an intermediary for contacting partners abroad.
- Study visits abroad.